We Wipe On Trash
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swan Song (A.K.A. No Drama For Your Mama.)

4 posters

Go down

Swan Song (A.K.A. No Drama For Your Mama.) Empty Swan Song (A.K.A. No Drama For Your Mama.)

Post  Ferdlock Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:19 am

Hola My Babies,

Well after much time 3ish days? And much speculation,I suppose I need to post just to alleviate all the speculation.
Me & My "Herds" Decision was a mixture of a spur of the moment/Tired of the Crap on this server thing.I Have no intention of elaborating on anything that you may or may not think lead to our decision.All I can say is that if your asking yourself if it was your fault well then yes,yes it was and you should be ashamed of yourself. J/K!!! No it was not anyones fault other then mine,for wanting to try out a new pasture and see if the grass was not only greener but less hectic on the other side of that fence.
It was MY Decision to leave.Izzy,Walnut & Spatz followed me.I even tried to shake em by saying I was going to another server but Izzy saw through my lie with cunning detective work! Like Looking at my Computer Screen!She is a sly and cunning wench that Izzy.I Choose not to say Goodbye or let Anyone know that we were leaving.I didnt want to be talked out of it.I didnt want Drama or a long sad farewell.I wanted a clean irreversable break.
Now with the suspense lifted let me say a few things.I Did not leave you all in a lurch.You can all continue very well with the Fantastic People you have in Guild.Some will need to step up a bit but,and I truly mean this.You are all some of the finest and most talented people I have ever had the Honor of Knowing! I'm going on my 10th year of online gaming.Izzy and I spent 5+ years in EQ and we reached Endgame Content there with people that were half the players each and every one of you are!My Leaving is in no way a reflection of you,it is a reflection on me.
The Freindships that were Forged over the last year or so when we were We Wipe On Trash!! Were some of the most amazing friendships I could have ever asked for in a game where I can't see your face and know your lying to me about being a man. *Thinks Of Bull,Giott,and Noir*
That Being said,We are new to a new server and my hopes are a new Online Life.That is why I Titled this Post as Swan Song. Those of you not Familiar to the Swan Song Let me educate you.The phrase "swan song" is a reference to an ancient belief that the Swan is completely mute during its lifetime until the moment just before it dies, when it sings one beautiful song.Most of you know I am far from mute but bear with me:)
Well As Big As My Ego Is I Dont Think This Post Is Beautiful...Cute As A Button,Bordering On I Would Do Her After A Six Pack Pretty Maybe.But the meaning is there.This Post Is To tell you why we left and who to blame.In Addition to That its also a post to tell you that we are gonna forge our own way in new lands.Strangers in a Strange Land.
We Ask You All Not To Follow Us,but let us Have Our Swan Song and our Memories.We Have Had Great Times and Experiences.Most of us Laughed and a few of us Cried.Some of us are Better for our experiences,some of us are poorer in the area of our Gold.But I Really Do Think That We Are All Richer For Having Spent This Time Together.
But All Good Things Must Come To An End.It's a cliche but arnt most things in life a cliche?Guess thats why there are Cliches.
I Am Not Sure There Is Anything Left To Say Other Then GoodBye,And Thanks For All The Fish.(Douglas Adams Referance for those of you who didnt get that...read more.)
Again I wish you all the Best In Game And In Life.And Till We Meet Again In This Life Or The Next,Or Never Again,Be Safe Out There.*Lick*

Ferdinan The Lick King!

Ferdlock

Back to top Go down

Swan Song (A.K.A. No Drama For Your Mama.) Empty Re: Swan Song (A.K.A. No Drama For Your Mama.)

Post  targobelle Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:11 pm

I love you and miss you much, I have never cried so much as I did when you all left, and it's just a game. Guess I considered you all to be very close friends, please stay in touch, and if you need any crazy members let us know *giggles*

the vent is yours to do as you need to if you wish

all the best to you all and let us know how your new home is, because you may just have some spies roaming around hoping all is good with you 4

much love to you all

targobelle
Admin

https://wewipeontrash.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Swan Song (A.K.A. No Drama For Your Mama.) Empty Re: Swan Song (A.K.A. No Drama For Your Mama.)

Post  Urashi Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:23 pm

........*sigh*.... No ..... Sad ..... Crying or Very sad
Urashi
Urashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielboom Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:55 pm

Laughing
Edit : too much drama have fun Evil or Very Mad

Danielboom

Back to top Go down

Post  Ferdlock Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:38 am

I Agree And TY Very Happy

Ferdlock

Back to top Go down

Post  targobelle Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:30 pm

YAY it's a ferdi!

*glomps*

and where is your beautiful wife? we miss her too y'know

targobelle
Admin

https://wewipeontrash.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum