We Wipe On Trash
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loot rules and drools as fallowed.

Go down

Loot rules and drools as fallowed. Empty Loot rules and drools as fallowed.

Post  Guest Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:57 am

O.k. well im posting these loot rules in the forums so they will be edged in stone if you have questions please ask in this forum if it starts to be spamed i will delete the crap post with that said here you go =)

Loot rules as fallowed:

1 token roll this meaning (T7 Tokens)

1 Main spec roll in your class of course i don't want to see tanks rolling on healing gear in MAIN SPEC

Off-Spec is free for all meaning if you have won 1 MAIN spec and neither you or the other party members can use it for your MAIN-Spec you can roll on much as you want.

Once everybody has rolled in there class or sub class the rolls will start over.

If your the only class in the group like lets say a hunter and mail HUNTER gear drops and someone wants it for OFF-Spec it will still go to you b/c your MAIN Spec unless you don't need it then it will be rolled for a off-spec or to the grinder.

Keep in mind if you don't like the loot rules then don't raid there now edged in stone so happy raiding everybody. And don't wsper me asking questions about this forum put it here please.

Back to top Go down

Loot rules and drools as fallowed. Empty Re: Loot rules and drools as fallowed.

Post  Ferdlock Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:14 pm

Good Job on ya for Finally having these loot rules etched in stone. Us officers are very sorry that it has not been posted before,but we used to fly by the seat of our pants when we were a smaller guild.We did many things right and many things wrong as far as loot was concerned back then.
That was the good/bad old days. The loot rules are now here and they wont change for the forseable future.If there is anyone that thinks this is a bad thing always feel free to send your complaints and concerns to Ferdinan.

Ferdlock

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum