We Wipe On Trash
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

80 Raiding,aka Slackers!

4 posters

Go down

80 Raiding,aka Slackers! Empty 80 Raiding,aka Slackers!

Post  Ferdlock Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:30 pm

OK we wish to resume Raiding,that requires those of you that wish to raid to be lvl 80.It has been awhile since we raided and we have lost a few to our no rush approach,I wish them all well and all that other stuff.That is them this is US.
We wish to resume Raiding again in the next 2 weeks.All of us would love if it was a guild group,but we will pug it if needed.This post is just to Gauge the interest in a LK raid.
I need you all to post what time's and days your are available and we as officers will strive to make the best of that.
These Raids will Happen With or Without you,it is our greatest wish that it is with you.
If there are any Questions or suggestions send them to Swave. If there are any negative comments or bitching send them to Ferdinan.
Another thing,if you truly need help with something then don't be afraid to ask.We are here to help each other.Don't forget that.

Be Safe my Babies:)

P.S and to those that left us and wish to rejoin...the door is always open,you just need to ask.

Ferdinan

Ferdlock

Back to top Go down

80 Raiding,aka Slackers! Empty Re: 80 Raiding,aka Slackers!

Post  Noirhoof Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:40 pm

Whenever my job gets me a steady work schedule...

Noirhoof

Back to top Go down

Post  targobelle Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:37 pm

LET the raiding BEGIN!!!!!!!

we are now starting with 10man content have managed to do OS twice now and are attempting Naxx

so far we have had to pug a couple of members from warpath making the groups like this

Ferdinan
Blakhoof
Izsabella
Targobelle
Convertibull
Wretchedone
Phreeze
Runae
Tanku
Clorra

we have taken a DPS and a healer and a tank from warpath, so there are 3 spots we have available to add from our own guild

from there we can look at working towards 25man content.

targobelle
Admin

https://wewipeontrash.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Ferdlock Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:51 am

Seeing the new level of interest and an influx of Lvl 80's whom i shall refer to as semi-slacker.....for now,I see no reason to have to pug anyone from warpath or any other guild unless there is an issue of schedule or just people that Bull annoys and dont want to raid with him Very Happy
We need to stand on our own feet and leave the pugs behind.I am sure Most of them are great people.I do not know any of them that well,but I know some of them better then I wish I did. So lets stop with the Pugs after this week and stand on our own feet. I would rather Fail with all of you then succeed with others.But that's Just one incredibly sexy Taurens Opinion. Very Happy

Ferdlock

Back to top Go down

Post  Swave Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:52 am

Well, as far as guild runs go, I now have one of each, tank, dps, and semi geared healer at 80, so we can get as many guildies as possible in at what they're spec'd for and I can always complete the group to make it work, our internet will be a go come tues just in time for the resets on all the runs,

If you want to go, speak up here and in game, we'll do our best to get everyone going.

Swave farao

Swave

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down