We Wipe On Trash
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UGH so very bored

3 posters

Go down

UGH so very bored Empty UGH so very bored

Post  targobelle Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:47 pm

it's a day off with NO kids for swave and I and we have had to entertain ourselves with NO wow

it's been a hard and stressful time... guess I shall continue to clean

so what does everyone wanna do once they have lich king?

will we still do kara and za????? is there interest in this or are we gonna go looking for the first instance we can find and just learn it together?

come on what does thursday look like? who is gonna have the lich king BEFORE the weekend? hhhmmmm hmmm

the game isn't distracting us so come on let me know what the rest of the week with lich king looks like.....

I love you

targobelle
Admin

https://wewipeontrash.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

UGH so very bored Empty Re: UGH so very bored

Post  Eonie Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:59 pm

I'm not exactly sure when I will be getting Lich King. I probably should have pre ordered now that I think of it. I should be up and running by the weekend if the stores around me don't sell out by then. Here's to hoping! See you all in game.

Eonie

Back to top Go down

Post  Swave Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:13 pm

I'm guessing BC content will be pretty much a thing of the past, exept for helping guildies get thru bc content to get em to LK.

Myself, I plan on figuring out which way is up and make my way to the first LK inst, I believe it's Utgard Keep, try and live in the inst and power quest when I can't get a group, Swave will be the first of my toons to go, then not sure who'll be next

Swave

Swave

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down