We Wipe On Trash
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zul'Aman & Kara

3 posters

Go down

Zul'Aman & Kara Empty Zul'Aman & Kara

Post  targobelle Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:48 pm

I am curious to know if we have enough interest and enough toons to do a mid week as well as a saturday Kara run.

Also am curious to know how many times people are wanting to run Zul'Aman

I would also like to know who is still interested in Kara, it's a fairly quick and easy 19-22 badges, which are always good to spend. Just give me your feed back on what you would like to see and what type of availability you have.

targobelle
Admin

https://wewipeontrash.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Zul'Aman & Kara Empty kara and za

Post  Guest Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:22 pm

Im interested in both. If i know ahead of time I can let you know whether i have meetings during weeks making it so I can not go to runs. Interested in za and kara, still lots of items i could use with badges.

Karot

Back to top Go down

Zul'Aman & Kara Empty ZA THURSDAY 3server

Post  targobelle Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:58 pm

we shall venture into ZA at 3 server on Thursday Oct 30th

Tanks ~ Ferd & Swave
Healer ~ Izsabella & Reindia & Eonie?
DPS ~ Giott & targs

if you would like to go please apply and be online for tomorrow and we will inform you if you were selected to go

we will be taking raiders that are able to listen and follow directions from our MT, in a raid the MT & OT make the calls, this is not a democracy, this is about following the lead of the tanks and falling under them for threat NO QUESTIONS asked, they set the pace.

targobelle
Admin

https://wewipeontrash.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Zul'Aman & Kara Empty Re: Zul'Aman & Kara

Post  Ferdlock Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:01 pm

If there is a problem with any of the Plz Plz Plz Send any complaints to Ferdinan...I look forward to them! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Ferdlock

Back to top Go down

Post  Danielboom Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:02 am

I'm up for both, I like the earlier times like 3 since I usually wake up early and go to bed early Crying or Very sad
Just lemme know what guy you need If you have a spot.

Danielboom

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down