We Wipe On Trash
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Choose your Main Now!Or get nothing.!!!

5 posters

Go down

Choose your Main Now!Or get nothing.!!! Empty Choose your Main Now!Or get nothing.!!!

Post  Ferdlock Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:44 pm

OK people this is the jist of this post.We have had too many people changing what they want as an alt and what they want as a main. and its not fair to those that have and stuck with A class/spec to have someone get a loot drop that deserves to go to a main not an alt/alt spec.This is your chance to declare your spec and or alt/Main.
Declare your spec/Main/alt .Be clear on what spec and or alt/main you are.I will have Final say on this so be Very Clear on what you are.

Again if you plan on Raiding with us then you need to let us know who is raiding,declare your alt and primary toon here now.
I wont Pug an instance unless you all are slacking and dont bother with TRYING to be part of this.

Ferdlock

Back to top Go down

Choose your Main Now!Or get nothing.!!! Empty Re: Choose your Main Now!Or get nothing.!!!

Post  targobelle Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:09 pm

targobelle level 70 frost mage, with some arcane talent points as well.

my alt in this guild in my druid tarabelle.... she is way to low to be consider much of anything though

targobelle
Admin

https://wewipeontrash.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Choose your Main Now!Or get nothing.!!! Empty Re: Choose your Main Now!Or get nothing.!!!

Post  Urashi Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:14 pm

m3h 7r0|| w1|| b3 my m41n Twisted Evil
Urashi
Urashi

Back to top Go down

Post  Eonie Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:30 pm

Eonie, level 70 resto shammy is my main.

I have a lot of alts but none that are 70 and could raid.

Eonie

Back to top Go down

Choose your Main Now!Or get nothing.!!! Empty main - karot

Post  Guest Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:14 pm

Karot is my main - enhancement shammy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:47 pm

I'm going to make Angina my main. Currently a 66 undead priest. 24 Discipline/ 37 Holy. Working on 70 atm. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunarstorm Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:59 pm

Well Lunar will be my main, holy Pally.

Lunarstorm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down