We Wipe On Trash
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hai gaiz! (Omg 10-255 characters, *Spams nonsense*)

2 posters

Go down

Hai gaiz!  (Omg 10-255 characters, *Spams nonsense*) Empty Hai gaiz! (Omg 10-255 characters, *Spams nonsense*)

Post  Lunarstorm Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:56 pm

Well, I thought I would be coming back for the valentine's day event, or my spring break in March, but the closer it gets to both of those I realize that it's probably just not gonna happen. I am completely overloaded with stuff and am going to be taking on a few extra things to lighten my load later on. As things are right now, I will probably be back in mid-late May. That's how things are looking for me right now, hopefully everyone is doing ok without me there to stir up the mix. I miss all you guys and hopefully I will be able to come back in May when I have a decent break from this. Also, I know Wretchie doesn't read the forums so could someone please tell him this and that I will cut off his eyelids with crazycutter scissors if he lvls Ygdrasill without me. It's his own damn fault for not lvling with me when I had my account. Razz

Much love!
~Luna~

Lunarstorm

Back to top Go down

Hai gaiz!  (Omg 10-255 characters, *Spams nonsense*) Empty Re: Hai gaiz! (Omg 10-255 characters, *Spams nonsense*)

Post  Noirhoof Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:20 pm

I miss you! </3

Noirhoof

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum