We Wipe On Trash
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raiding please read

Go down

Raiding please read Empty Raiding please read

Post  Guest Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:53 am

O.k. well since the guild is getting stronger as days go on I will be sending out raid invites to a rag tag crew of DPS,Tanks,Heals if you can't make it PLEASE tell me the day you see the invite i don't need a suprise at the day of raiding.I know most of yalls specs. Your probly wondering why well its called taking the bull by the horns and everybody know me as BULL now.Oh and if you can't make it its no problem we can replace you so don't be shy to say "Hey man i can't make it" but i don't expect to get a group right away nobody ever does but it will be at the same time and days every week i send out invites.So as days go on people can work around and such to make i know RL is more important but when you can..So far the invites for Team 1 will be..and could change depending on invites being declined...Blakhoof (DPS),Targobelle(DPS),Izzy(Healer),Reindina(DPS),Wretchie(DPS),Ferdie(Main Tank),Convertibull(Off-Tank),Shunde(Healer) IF we need a extra healer we can always take a Tanku(Healer) or Rahus(DPS).Tanku is from <Warpath>Sister guild if some of you might not know.But please leave a response here..Ohh and im wanting to try to get atleast 2 nights to 3 nights a whole week yes monday-sunday of raiding and days off heroic nights..So anyway

P.S.S. If some of my sentances are jumbled its because im writing this at 8 in the morning tired.GET OVER IT!

P.S.S.S Ferd yous a sexy beast *MOOOOOOOO* *LICKS* *HUMPS!*

Signed by your awsome (I change specs like i change underwear) BULL!

Back to top Go down

Raiding please read Empty Re: Raiding please read

Post  Ferdlock Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:57 am

When did warpath become out sister guild? Because I could have sworn we were an only Child.

Ferdlock

Back to top Go down