We Wipe On Trash
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Rogue til the end, Hello Guild

5 posters

Go down

A Rogue til the end, Hello Guild Empty A Rogue til the end, Hello Guild

Post  King Giott Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:17 am

Well incase a couple of you are wondering why I haven't been on since I left the guild. Truth be told my account expired soon after. Im kind of short on money right now and I could renew my account but at this moment its really not in my best interest. The game is addictive, as you all know and it got the best of me in my efforts to always trying to be the best. Anyway the important thing is I miss seeing you all online and hope your all doing well. I dont know if and when I'll be coming back but it will be eventual, at least pop in just to say hello.

As for me, if curious, Im doing well getting focused with one less distraction. I never was big on words in the game, I logged on with on thing on my mind was to play.... and to poke fun at Noir...try and start and argument with Swave... whistle at Rein... and talk sh!t to Ferd (He whispered me once he loved me, very AYO!).... Reading that I just realized Im an A$$HOLE, but I was your A$$HOLE and you all respected and looked out for me none the less.

Have fun guys its why were all here. Hope I see you all again really soon. Kill Them, Dont Die.

AIM: KinoSyn28

King Giott

Back to top Go down

A Rogue til the end, Hello Guild Empty Re: A Rogue til the end, Hello Guild

Post  Reindia Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:43 am

ooooo i was wondering where you dissapeared off too Very Happy
Reindia
Reindia

Back to top Go down

Post  targobelle Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:43 am

oh so good to hear from you Smile

yes we all were wondering if you had logged in at all, wondering if anyone had heard from you wondering if maybe you were busy with finals and family and the holidays

anyway I shall add you to my AIM ~ targo88

targobelle
Admin

https://wewipeontrash.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Noirhoof Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:44 am

Nevthedemon is mineeeeee.

Noirhoof

Back to top Go down

A Rogue til the end, Hello Guild Empty Dear A$$hole

Post  Ferdlock Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:18 pm

Ty for posting G,Izzy and I were Worried about you, RL wise.I hope your Holidays were if not Perfect then at least nice.Family and Friends....who can really ask for more.

I am sad to see that your gone for a bit but I think its for the best.You did log on with a purpose and an agenda and that is admirable,But towards the end of your time here you were for the most part an ass. Very Happy That is nothing to be Ashamed of...I am an Ass more Days then not:)

Izzy And I are so glad that your getting your life in order and doing shit:) And we look forward to the day that you come back to us.Your life was hectic before you left and it will benefit more from you not being here for a little bit.But Make No Mistake,When And Ever If You Are Ready To Come Back,We Will Be Here For You.
It does Not Matter if you Choose To Rejoin us or Not...We Are All Your Friends And Always Will Love And Respect You.

Hehe,You Were Never Big On Words....I Have Time To Kill So I Can Be Big On Words For You.Rein is Still Missing The To Catch A Predator Cybers,Izzy Is Still Missing Letting You Die,Swave Is Missing An Argument,And Noir Misses His Cyber.And I Miss Whispering you that I Lub You,,,Just To Make You Feel Uncomfortable.

Reguardless if you do or do not come back to WoW,you do have a Small Legacy.The Guild Name.As Long as I see it or think of it for the rest of my life,I will think of you.You Started this Guild and reguardless of the problems and Drama you will always be remembered for it it a posative way...from me at least.

Izzy And I Wish You All The Best In Whatever You Do.And If Your Road Ever Leads Back To Us,Well Then You Always Have A Home.Till We Meet Again Old Friend,May Your Choices In Women Be Better Then Your Choices In Beer. Be Safe Out There.

Ferdlock

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down